Health and Safety for the Workplace
Master the basics of Health and Safety for the Workplace with our interactive course.
Overview in brief
All of us must be on board with Health and Safety at Work. You’ll get up to date knowledge and information on our course that will support a variety of sectors.
The result will be that you can help maintain a strong health and safety culture in your workplace.
The finer details
Our one-day training course will give you the grounding you need for your work environment.
Your employer will benefit from ensuring their practices, procedures, and people comply with health and safety legislation.
There will be a mixture of theory and practical sessions in aspects of health and safety at work and you’ll get a certificate of training when you complete the course.
The topics covered are:
- Health and Safety Regulatory Framework
- Risk Management in the Workplace
- Causes and consequences including accidents, ill-health, reporting, hazardous substances, drugs and alcohol, respiratory risks, vibration and noise, and getting help
- Health and Safety collaboration and communication
- Correct clothing and equipment
- Manual handling operations
- Fire and Electricity.